Insane Styles Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website/forum for ISN Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season started... needing infos.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xander

Season started... needing infos. Empty
PostSubject: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

As the headline says... when, where and against whom are RP's/promos needed...?
Back to top Go down
GM Slash
Admin
GM Slash

PostSubject: Re: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:10 am

Pick a wrestler Xander and you can punish him however you desire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:09 am

Hmm... do we keep up the storyline, where night "abducted" my suitcase? Not important for Saturday's show, but on middle terms.

Well, I could try something new... let's say I have a special allowance to pick any oponent from the roster, signed by the GM... of course I intimidated, pressured you do get this sort of stipulation... so I come out with two hired Divas, faking a little gameshow, where I draw a name out of a hat... and that would be Nefarious (good matches) or Macem (depends on who's avaiable). It looks like I'm the on in charge, but you add a special stipulation to the match (LMS, Casket, Cage) to give my oponent an advantage... well, hopefully I succeed Wink

I'd be willing to put that in form of an RP if I get a go, but my time's limited this week (exams next wednesday) so don't expect my ultimate work...
Back to top Go down
GM Slash
Admin
GM Slash

PostSubject: Re: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 am

Well I sorta want the "night saga" to continue but in the background.. Do this random opponent thingo you just said and then night will appear half way through and attempt to distract you with the suitcase or something..

Something like that? I just want the "night" saga to continue seeing as I included some of last seasons RP in a segment already.
Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 am

Once more "Doomsday Clock" by The Smashing Pumpkins starts playing - the crowd knows it's Xander-time. The Mean Mangle steps through the entrance, wearing a shirt with an "Undefeated." print. He's accompanied by two divas, one red-haired, the other brunette. One of the girls is carrying a magician's hat, the other girl hooks Xander's arm and guides him down the aisle. He has a huge smile on his face, waving the fans, who respond with the well known chorus of boos. The trio walks twoard the squared circle, where Xander acts like a gnetlemen and opens the ropes for the ladies. In the middle of the ring, he raises both fists, then points at his shirt with both thumbs, still that huge grin on his face and acting as if he was a candidate for the presidential election.

Xander: "Good evening, my dear fans and loyal subjects"

The crowd pretty much shows Xander where they think he can shove his words up...

Xander: "Yes, thank you... thank you. I think you all noticed my new shirt... for the people who couldn't afford one of the better tickets... it says "Undefeated."... full stop. Yeah, right... neither Mini Main could stop me... nor night... nor anyone of those nobodys you signed here... . Well, I tell you something... I was able to... "persuade" your General Manager to grant me a favor... and guess what... tonight, we'll have a 'lethal lottery'!"

Xander spreads his arms and aims for applause, but all he gets is more heat - except from the divas, who act like cliche blondes, cheer and delightedly clap their hands, giving Xander a kiss on the cheeks each.

Xander: "In this hat are the names of each and every wrestler in this company. It's a sheer matter of luck, who'll be my oponent tonight... to point it out, it can be ANYONE... even the likes of Hamish or Booker... it's not in my hands... but in the hands of my beautiful assistants here...

While the read-haired girl holds the hat, the brunette starts a little 'ceremony', making a show of slowly longing into the hat, whirling the tiny pieces of paper with the names on and finally pulling one out. She hands it over to Xander, as if it was the first prize.

Xander: "Hmm... it looks like our victim... no... our WINNER... is... Nefarious! A huge apllause for Nefarious!"

The audience pops as Xander mentions his oponent's name. The Mean Mangle is doen with his show for now and leaves the ring, waving at the audience again and yet again with that big grin on this face. As he walks backstage, the camerman sees that he left the hat in the ring. The camera closes in on it and a hand reaches for one of the other pieces of paper. The cameraman unfolds it and... it says Nefarious... same with the next... and the next. Obviously Xander had only that name in the lottery - and he obviously handpicked his oponent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season started... needing infos.   Season started... needing infos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season started... needing infos.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Styles Network :: ISN Wrestling Shows :: Saturdays Show-
Jump to: